Week 4 Tasks
To be completed Feb 24 or Mar 3
1. Create a slideshow uploading at least 4 images.
2. Post 3 comments to previous posts from last week. Mine is located further down this page.
3. Read the introduction to Diigo. The document is in the files module located on the right hand comumn.
4. Create a diigo account for education and bookmark 3 sites. Check out my diigo list of resources for a Jazz Age project https://www.diigo.com/list/mhsrandall/The-Jazz-Age
5. Using the handout create a Google Account. Create a folder. Name it Winter PD and share the folder with firstname.lastname@example.org
The Quiz below was created using Google Forms. The results are sent immediately to a Google Spreadsheet.
I have embeded this form but you can also access it via a link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Mzs6zOdo35NKTY0gsJCgix_fMkNa0TaC0que4AgBDZo/viewform
Or using bit.ly here is the short link. http://bit.ly/pdquiz1
Week 3 Tasks
1. You will embed a video in you announcement module
2. You will subscribe to my Remind 101 account
3. You will create your own 101 account and create a text
4. You will comment to the discussion " 10 Tech Skills"
5. You will coment to the disussion " Technology License"
6. You will add a member to your course
7. You will submit a Word document with a tech tip as a " homework assignment"
Week 2 Tasks
1. Y ou will use an online graphic edior to edit a picture for your FusionPage
2. You will upload an image to your FusionPage using a table to align the image in the center
3. You will create 2 link categories to your webpage and 3 links to your webpage
4. You will add 3 files including a PDF of graph paper to your website
5. You create a file from a screenshot and and upload it to your files module
5. Embed a video from YouTube to your FusionPage
Week 1 Tasks
1. Post an introduction on the Padlet WebWall at http://bit.ly/jan27intro
2. Download and save a copy of the 2014 SchoolFusion Log
3. Login to your SchoolFusion. Edit your profile.
4. Adjust your Notification Settings in My Acount->> Personal Settings
5. Edit the name and description of your class including a picture or change in the background.
5 classes + 2.5 documented hours or 4 classes + 5 documented hours
Number of hits: 936